Friday, 5th November 2010. A day with silence in the room. A day where i felt lonely. Nothing to do besides surfing the internet. Blogging. Facebooking. Nothing much. I wake up this morning around 11.00 a.m. and went to toilet to brush my teeth and wash my face. Soon, I sat down on in front of my laptop. Looking at it. Wondering what am i going to do today? watch some movies in my laptop? nope.. I've transferred all the movies in Monica's (my Girl) hard disk. =_='' and so, I played DoTA. A famous game I assume. Almost every student knows that game. Played one game and right after that went to bed again. Wondering about Monica. Wondering whether she had wake up yet or not. I sent her a text. Less than 1 minute, a text arrive at my cellphone saying "I just woke up now, b". Well, now i know that she just woke up. LOL. anyway, i don't know what else to do now. i was planning to go out but then i need to save some money in order to buy the new Canon EOS 60D or Canon EOS 550D. Which ever is best for me. because as i know, both of it has a video recording in full HD. So, in the future, I am planning to get this DSLR and record some videos and from these videos, i would like to make some video clips out of it. So guys, just wait up for it. =D hopefully i can get the DSLR soon. ^_^ BTW, lets have a look some photos of the DSLR i mentioned before.
In many respects the EOS 550D is a 'baby EOS 7D'. As well as getting a resolution boost to a class-leading 18 megapixels and a significantly upgraded movie mode (which now offers full HD capture at up to 30 fps, has full manual control and the option to use an external stereo microphone), the EOS 550D gets the 7D's sophisticated new metering system (bringing it a lot closer to similarly positioned Nikon SLRs). It also sports a new widescreen (3:2) LCD panel, has improved button design and finally offers the ability to customize the Auto ISO function.
|Rear View of Canon EOS 550D|
|Front View of Canon EOS 550D|
- 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800)
- Continuous shooting at 3.7fps
- Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates
- 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots
- iFCL metering System with 63-zone Dual-layer Metering Sensor
- Quick Control screen to change shooting settings
- Exposure compensation +/-5 stops (although viewfinder scale is still +/-2 stops)
- Select maximum value for Auto ISO
- External Microphone socket
- Movie crop function
- Eye-Fi connected functions compatibility
If u want to know more about Canon EOS 550D, u can visit this website
now lets have a look at Canon EOS 60D....
The 50D (and by extension the X0D range) was starting to look somewhat redundant: expensive (and in some ways outdated) compared to the rebel T2i (EOS 550D), underpowered compared to the EOS 7D. It seemed obvious that Canon needed something to balance out the EOS range to fill the big gap between the Rebel and the 7D. And so we have this, the EOS 60D.
With the 60D Canon has unashamedly moved the X0D range out of the 'semi pro' bracket and instead focused on the enthusiast photographer looking to upgrade from their Rebel. As a result, it's not the obvious continuation of the 30D - 40D - 50D pattern that its naming might suggest. Rather than being a direct upgrade replacement for the 50D, it's perhaps better understood as a 'Super Rebel.'
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12,800)
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- SD / SDHC / SDXC storage
- In-camera raw development
- Subject modes with 'Ambience Selection' (Standard, Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker and Monochrome)
- In-camera Creative Filters (special effects)
- Fully articulated 3.0" screen (3:2)
You can visit this website
if u need more information about Canon EOS 60D.
So peeps, thanks for reading my blog. =D